MC CHRIS FOREVERRR BUNDLES ARE BACK!
MC CHRIS FOREVERRR MEGA DELUXE BUNDLES HAVE BEEN RESTOCKED! ALSO RESTOCKED DELUXE BUNDLES TOO!
A lot of you wanted bigger sized hoodies and THOSE ARE BACK IN STOCK!!! GET IT WHILE YOU CAN IT WILL SELLOUT!!
there are THREE ways to buy mc chris foreverrr!!
NON DELUXE VERSION: 2 CD’s, no lyrics booklet
DELUXE VERSION: 2 CD’s, 32 pg lyrics booklet with 275 picks of fans, tats, mc and more! as well as a foreverrr shirt and sticker!
MEGA DELUXE VERSION: 2 CD’s, 32 pg lyrics booklet with 275 picks of fans, tats, mc and more, a pac man ghost foreverrr hoodie, a fett tote, a fett button, a sticker, a bumper sticker and a huge movie poster of David Mack’s foreverrr cover measuring 18” x 24” and mc chris signs the CD sleeve!
Sorry for the rapid fire reblogs and likes as I run through like 6 months of tumblr backlog. Just hit march…
Rugrats was deep.
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
Probably my favorite thing about Bob’s Burgers is that they don’t do that thing where the characters try to one-up each other with an endless barrage of jokes? No, the characters react like actual people instead. They actually laugh or chuckle when somebody says something actually funny and/or weird. They stop mid-sentence. They do double-takes. And it all feels so very natural, because that is exactly what common people do. And that is such a refreshing change of pace, when you consider the fact that the norm in these things is to have jokes relentlessly thrown at you at break-necking speed.
also the comedy doesn’t rely on the parents hating and berating eachother idk i love that
it shows how you don’t need to be offensive to be funny
general banter is the best way to write dialogue
Also, the whole family has a good relationship and that leads to some of the show’s funniest and most endearing moments. I swear this show will be cancelled soon then heralded as way ahead of its time. I hope I’m wrong though. I hope it’s never cancelled and quickly becomes recognized for the genius show that it is.
I have watched 2:40 hours of pingu so far.
I am creating a compilation of every NOOT NOOT in the entire series.
I am destroying myself.
This is it so far.